Monday 24 June 2013

Current Regimen (Updated August 2014)

Once every 6 weeks Every week

-Prepoo - with coconut oil any oils hot oil treatment with heat cap for 15 mins 30 mins – or hot oil is with any oils I have at hand
- Clarify hair with sulphate containing shampoo

- DC with ORS Replenshing Pak

Weekly
-DC on dry hair with Vatika Conditioners

-Co washing with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner or Shampoo with Elasta QP Crème and Conditioning Shampoo
- Tea Rinse with tea of choice
- Pre poo with coconut oil

 - Shampoo with sulphate free shampoo, clarify once a month 

- DC with balance protein moisture conditioner or moisture only conditioner
-T-shirt dry hair
-Leave in conditioner Aussie Hair Miracle Insurance Leave in Conditioner and apply coconut oil
-Blow dry on cool air/air dry
-M&S with ORS Carrot Oil/Elasta QP Mango and butter and Seal with coconut oil/grapeseed/almond oil

once every other day


- Sleep with a silk scarf or bonnet and use silk pillows - always
-Moisturiser hair with ORS Carrot Oil and seal with oil
-Spritz Aussie Miracle Insurance leave in conditioner every other day to maintain my hair pH balance.

-Protective Styling every day


Relaxer days (12 -14 weeks)
-Base relaxed hair with mineral based product (yes Blue Magic still has a place in my HHJ)
-Base scalp with Vaseline
-Relax with ORS No-Lye relaxer. I also add an oil to slow down the processing time, starting with middle section of hair (9-13 mins on roots only max)

- This is the day I use direct heat – flat iron
I keep it really simple with my regimen; I don't want to get lazy

Happy Hair Journeys Ladies :-)
'I have never in my life envied a human being who led an easy life. I have envied a great many people who led difficult lives and led them well' -Theodore Roosevelt
 

No comments:

Post a Comment