Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wash Day | Curlforms

After seeing how juicy KLP's curls have been I thought I would get in on some of that action!

I had a super quick wash day, and my routine has been pretty standard, 

1. Prepooing - wheat germ oil 
2. Shampoo - herbal essence butter me shampoo
3. Conditioning - herbal essence butter me conditioner 
4. Leave in - auntie jackies leave in

So this is how the curls went 

I had high hopes, but this happened 


I fluffy it up and ended up with a stretched afro


Will try the curls another day, but if nothing at all I got hear free stretched hair. 



How was your wash day? 

Happy hair journeys ladies!



8 comments:

  1. Woot for stretched hair! My first curlformer set looked something like this too. LOL.

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first set wasn't the best either. After some time and tweaking your methods, you'll get the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end result is really nice, maybe you can try something to hold the curls next time like the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie.

    www.wurassecrethair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the stretched afro came out in the end. I did curlformers on my sisters natural hair and the curls looked similar, I thought the reason could be that her hair was very coily and just could not stretch properly in the curlformer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fro is also nice, didn't you use any hold like mouse or curling custard?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Herbal Essences Butter Me Curls???? Hmm I have not seen that. I'm a huge fan of Hello Hydration and I'm wondering now if that Butter Me Curls (the name!) stands up to it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must say before this one my favourite was hello hydrating too, but I really like the nourish me butter range!

      Delete
  7. I like the look of the afro. Suits you well.

    ReplyDelete